Wheatstone Ministries is a tight-knit organization located in Downtown Fullerton, whose mission is, “Inviting youth into Christian adulthood.” We’re passionate about showing young people the beauty and depth of Christian maturity—we run an incredible summer camp, and we provide training to local church and school leaders in Wheatstone’s methods for ministry to new adults.
We’re looking for someone who can produce stellar design work using Photoshop, Illustrator, etc. and feel comfortable jumping right in with our staff. Our team is small (and a lot of fun), and we’re looking for someone who will take responsibility over their own projects without constant oversight.
Responsibilities may include:
- Assist in developing design concepts for web and print media
- Assist in brand development for our 2017 summer camp theme, “Spirit & Dust"
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualified applicants must have:
- Excellent proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Committed to the Christian faith and regular attendant of a Christian church
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate initiative and an ability to self-manage
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to complete work within given deadlines
Start/end dates for this internship are flexible, however a minimum of a 90-day commitment (5-10 hrs. per week) is required in order to be considered. This internship is unpaid, but offers a great deal of hands-on, portfolio-building experience. University credit is highly encouraged, and is available upon school approval.
How to Apply
This application pertains to all Wheatstone positions. You only need to submit a general application once per year.
(If you've already applied to work at Wheatstone this year, no need to fill out the General Application. Just send us an email with your digital portfolio or link to previous work .)